Order Status and Updates
To check your order status, just sign in to ”my account” at the top of the page, followed by view orders.
- Placed means that your order has been received but hasn't been processed yet, you will receive an e-mail confirming the products ordered and payment details.
- On Hold means that either we have a query with your order and will contact you directly or that you have contacted us regarding your order.
- Order processing means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and dispatching your goods
- Dispatched means your order has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming dispatch along with the relevant UPS tracking number.
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us.
- Completed means that you have paid for your order and signed for and accepted delivery of all items on the order.
If you find that your order has only been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being ordered and dispatched at a later date.
However, if your order is obviously incomplete, over-delivered or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and contact details and we will look into your query.